Sunday, February 20, 2011

We are ONE!

Ethical healers usually have an internal mantra, "It's not me that heals, I am but the guide the conduit"  or something similar.  We are acknowledging that while our work is beautiful and sometimes life altering, it is not us who is doing the work but the Divine working through us.  It keeps our egos from taking on a life of their own when constantly hearing how wonderful we are.

But, if we are the Divine manifest is physical form... "It's not about me, it's all about me" takes on new meaning. 

Healing work is actually a contract between two souls, the Divine seeking itself in Light condensed in physical form.  Recognizing itself, It is able to seek and gently awaken areas that are ready to rise. 

Like a gentle kiss from the Mother in the early dawn hours, calling us to ourselves, fully embodied and Light. 

Come to me dear one, melt into my healing embrace.  Feel my love weave and mend the tears in your soul.  Allow my hand to sooth and nurture, my breast to feed and nourish.  Sit in the lap of the Divine Father and let His Light burn away your wounding, your sense of lack.  You are the Divine made manifest here on my earthly body.  Honor yourself as you honor Us.  Honor Us as you honor yourself, we are ONE.  No longer does duality exist where there is Oneness.  No right or wrong, good or bad, black or white, light or dark.  There is the ONE and it is you.

Bright Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment